Its really amazing to find kids playing guitar and drums so easily....yea now u can learn music in jaipur within few months! go for it
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Mother Teresa died and went to heaven. God greets her at the Pearly Gates."Are you hungry, Mother Teresa?" says God. "I could eat," Mother Teresa replies. So God opens a can of tuna and reaches for a chunk of rye bread and they share it. While eating this humble meal, Mother Teresa looks down into Hell and sees the inhabitants devouring huge steaks, lobsters, pheasants, pastries and wines. Curious, but deeply trusting, she remains quiet. The next day God again invites her to join Him for a meal. Again, it is tuna and rye bread. Once again, Mother Teresa can see the denizens of Hell enjoying caviar, champagne, lamb, truffles and chocolates. Still she says nothing. The following day, mealtime arrives and another can of tuna is opened. She can't contain herself any longer. Meekly, she says: "God, I am grateful to be in heaven with You as a reward for the pious, obedient life I led. But here in heaven all I get to eat is tuna and a piece of rye bread, and in the Other Place they eat like emperors and kings! I just don't understand." God sighs. "Let's be honest," He says. "For just two people, does it pay to cook?"
Four Catholic ladies were having coffee. The first Catholic woman tells her friends "My son is a priest. When he walks into a room, everyone calls him "Father." The second Catholic woman chirps, "My son is a bishop. Whenever he walks into a room, people call him, "Your Grace." The third Catholic mother says, "My son is a cardinal. Whenever he walks into a room, people say, "Your Eminence." Since the fourth Catholic woman sips her coffee in silence, the first three women give her this subtle, "Well?" So she replies, "My son is a gorgeous, 6' 2", hard-bodied dancer. When he walks into a room, people say, "Oh my God!"
Friday, August 22, 2008
- Land Rovers are now featuring Zara Phillips,the first Royalty in direct line to the throne to appear on their commercial.Watch this Funny video as the football player comes up with some silly statements saying Horsing Around is not a big deal and takes no skill.Land Rovers go for some real ads as they are much concerned with their Standards.I enjoyed the way horse retorted.
- Check this Video!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Hey Guys/Gals ! If you have any Idea regarding music schools providing scholarship based admissions please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org I am looking to learn music professionally for building God's kingdom,I mean music ministry! Or if you wanna join with me in my Christian Band please contact me!
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
- Games are the way to place an atmosphere of fun and entertainment in family and friends.Have you seen the TV show Banzai?
- I hope you are familiar with the comedy betting Banzai game show!! This Show is now available as a game.Its a real fun and full of excitement to play,i enjoyed it much and learned how to use chopstick as well.This is one of the wacky game that you will surely enjoy with family and friends.All you have to do is you will be shown some of the craziest video stunts from the show where you have to bet on the outcome of the stunt in terms of small plastic sushi pieces.you have to use your chopstick to fill the bowl and if you win all of them then you are a winner.I suggest you not to use your clever mind or logical brain as all the stunts are Bizarre.I played Tako-Gotchi and including that I grabbed some cool wallpapers & screen savers as well guys!!
- This is Developed by Screen Life Games and the DVD's are available for purchase online.I shared with my friends and we had a good time playing together,even my girl friend was crazy with Tako-Gotchi!!
- ScreenLife Games is at it again. They launched a new Banzai game. Check it out:
Monday, August 18, 2008
Saturday, August 16, 2008
- Attention Please !! Are You Normal or Nuts?
- "Are you too shy? Too pushy? Do you cry too much? Do you cry too little? Do you pull your hair? Other people's hair? Are you afraid of spiders? Or water tanks? Or stuffed animals?"
- Reader Digest!!! Oh i love that Magazine..
- Since childhood I am a reader of Reader Digest,Love the funny articles the most and gained much knowledge as well! Do You know why? Hey let me tell you I never read my course(school) books sincerely ever in those days but I was crazy for the articles in Reader digest and those Humors in it.
- Well that same Reader digest has come up with some great stuff to help you to discover whether you are normal or maybe nuts ? In times we go on weird about the things which are above the heights of our understanding! And here there is an opportunity for us to let the world know about our secret things.
- See what Reader Digest explains: "The line between silly and serious is vanishingly thin. And so we put your letters before a panel of trusted experts to demonstrate which are merely colorful and which may require professional attention -- to giggle where we can and to guide where we must".
- So we all have our own Quirks but there is a fine line between being quirky and nuts.I hope you are aware of your own Quirky or Weird mind!!
- Guys i have a good reason to post Reader's Digest to get cleared whether its normal or maybe nuts.I usually love adventures and devote my time whenever i get a chance to climb mountains or huge trees with friends....but i never try against rivers,ponds,streams,waterfalls etc.Do you know why??? The only reason behind it is the fear of being drowned in water.
- And that same fear rules me even today when i take bath. For I know that a bucket full of water cannot kill me ever but i feel such kind of fear often.I wait for Reader Digest experts to help me discover the exact reason of this,It may be a new things but its all about me!!
- Let me ask you Are You Normal or Nuts? If you have a part to share with the world,then take your step and reach out Reader Digest Soon..And If you wanna get good Laughs then check out Reader's Digest Laughs!!
Friday, August 15, 2008
Happy Independence Day Bro../Sis.. Indian History says India Got Independence on 15th August.We had a good time in Church with Music and Bible Study,Including nutritious Dinner. I enjoyed the church service as we had three preachers from different places,given good thoughts about the Kingdom of God and the days of His reign. And now we have to prepare for Rakhsha Bandhan as our sisters are waiting for us.....Chill guys!