Friday, February 29, 2008

Finally I signed up for PPP!

Hi Guys!! God is marvelous and worthy to be praised. Today I have got this chance to express something about one of the blessings God has provided in my Life. I want to share something about PPP as it is the best company to grow and earn in this huge Blogging world.Payperpost lets you choose what you blog about where there are lot of opportunities to get paid. So Join Payperpost as you can earn lot of money, but be sure to go through the Blog of Ethics to keep yourself safe in this Interesting Circle!! Their Affiliate pro gramme is wonderful as I am going to get enough bucks through it. They require some easy efforts at the beginning like:

-your blog must be online a minimal 30 days, you must have at least 10 postings, and the content must be acceptable.

-Should have a disclosure statement (Disclosure Policy).

At the beginning I was upset when my blog was not approved b’cos it had some requirements needed to be fulfilled and Izea ranks helped me to reach this point.Guys I have waited for a month and here I am as a professional Blogger and I gonna use this money in share market!! I am much Exxxiteddd!!!!

No comments:

The Original Myspace Map