Wednesday, April 16, 2008

3gb community

Often we look around different communities in the web to find new friends,but it doesn't satisfy us for what we are exactly looking for!! I have found a site which attracted me to explore more of my lost friends, and of course I have found lots of new friends.I thought to join 3gb community www.3gb.biz and yes I have joined it n found it great as we can meet new friends and old friends and can join different groups to chat with real people.The best part is we could listen to the latest Mp3 hits and can upload any Picture and Albums as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celulite, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://eliminando-a-celulite.blogspot.com. A hug.

The Original Myspace Map