Wednesday, April 23, 2008

online music

When ever I think of my friends who had great beauty and talent to challenge this world but who were unfortunately left behind due to their boundations and limitations,I really feel sorry for them!! But let me Disclose a great news to you guys as you have a golden opportunity to be in the front of thousand n thousands Models to chase your Dreams and explore your inner strength..and let me tell you guys Time never wait for us!! Well If you think yourself Young & Beautiful then this is an beauty contest for anybody – not just a chosen few, but everybody who wants to join! And the judges? Not some secret group but simply everybody who surfs onto LookOfTheYear.com and votes.You might never know, so join! And give millions of visitors the chance to rate your pictures and you may be selected as the Look of the year. For your information:There will be one winner in each of these four categories:Girls 14-19 Women 19+ Boys 14-19 Men 19+Each month a top 10 list is published for each category. LookOfTheYear.com will publicize the 4 winners of 2008 on the 31st of December 2008 . http://www.lookoftheyear.com is the latest way to get recognized, winning a 10.000 USD price or get spotted by an agency for model career.

1 comment:

Travel Foodie said...

Nice efforts!!!!!
Keep going........
Plz do visit on my blog & show your presence over there by leaving a comment on posts.If you want,You can also provide a link to my blog from your blog.

my blog:- http://neeraj4frnz.blogspot.com/
Thanx!

The Original Myspace Map