Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Fun and Music

Hey Guys today i had a busy day especially with the practice for our new compositions,our Band is doing well day by day since we are getting enough exposures to buzz the youth circle.The man of fame ,name and grandeur do exists, but the man of God "the almighty"!!! think about it once more as the time don't wait for 'U' and 'ME'.Each notes are created by Him which dominates You and me either to worship Him or maybe to sin against him,However tight your Belts and lets take initiative. Learning music is a worship in itself if it is dealt in the relevant way.Today i was much excited as i could feel the awesome presence of God who is the HOLY of holies,and my Guitar was sounding better,even though the strings were broken off from the pegs(I don't know how!),but still i could say that I play Good than yesterday.Oh! I forgot to tell you that today I had much fun while I was surfing on a beautiful website,which is a good one for kids as well as for beginners.Have Fun!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

May be you are right and i sincerely pray to God dat he guides you at every point of life and in each undertaking of yours.
Miss ya

The Original Myspace Map